Dec. 4th, 11th and 18th
By Appointment Only (No Drop-Ins)
We will have our decorated Amish wagon, and the alpacas will be dressed in their holiday scarves for posing with photos! Small groups will be allowed in the pens for mingling (no feeding) and photos! (Masks are optional outside but required in the shop). This year, we will be allowing “double-booking” each slot, which will allow more families to participate (40 groups/day). Be aware that slots fill so quickly that you may not be able to secure two at the same time for your large family. Please understand that we are being as fair as we can, and we need to limit what used to be an overcrowded event 250-500 ppl/day! The link for booking is at the bottom of this page.
*Booking is for one group of 6/slot or fewer (no exceptions, please).
*Please limit those coming into our small shop to those in your group who wish to possibly purchase items. Thanks!
Booking calendar will be available below at 8PM on Saturday, one-week in advance.
- No drop-in's (scheduled appointments only)
- Booking is for one group of 6 or fewer (no exceptions, please). We are allowing double-booking, but we can’t guarantee that you will get a second slot for your large family. If not, we are sorry, but we cannot make exceptions).
- Tours are 30 minutes with the alpacas, with optional shop time after the tour (up to 6 people in the shop at a time, wearing masks).
- There will be two groups (double-booking) in the pen with the alpacas at a time for photos.
- There is no fee for the Holiday PhotoShoots, but we will have our donation box on the fence - not required, but greatly appreciated - it supports the alpacas. :)
- Groups will be able to take photos with the alpacas (bring your own camera, pls) in their holiday scarves.
- Masks are optional outside, but required in the shop.
- If you feel unwell or have recently come in contact with someone who tested COVID positive, please do not book a tour, or cancel if already booked.
- There is an outside portable potty available.
- The shop will be open after your tour for up to 6 people at a time (wearing masks).
We allow booking for Holiday PhotoShoots only one week in advance.
The booking calendar is activated each Saturday evening at 8PM prior to the week you wish to book. If you want the best chance to get a tour, you should set an alarm on your phone to book on that Saturday night! We are just a husband/wife team with a friend helping to make the PhotoShoot tours possible, and we often fill within minutes for the PhotoShoots.
Note: If you choose one “Holiday PhotoShoot” option and a time isn’t available, check the other option. [As of 12/12 8:30 am, all slots are filled for 12/18. Check back for cancellations, especially toward the end of the week].