Private Tours (Scheduled Year-Round)
If you love the idea of mingling with the alpacas "up close & personal," then a private tour is the way to go! Visitors (up to 8 people in a group) are able to enter the pens with some of our herd and feed them the carrots we provide. It's fun for all ages! Alpacas are friendly and curious, and very eager for their favorite snack! Your small group is completely private, and we never "add on" anyone to another tour. Your tour guide will share information about alpacas in general as well as some traits of our individual quirky herd members!
September Note: Please email tour requests for September 1st through October 1st (M, TH, F only
(Note: One slot remaining on either 9/27, or 10/1).
Private Tours offered Monday, Thursday, and Friday only. (We are closed on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays).
Public Tours only on Saturdays March-December.
- Limit of 8 people (ages 2 and up, under age 2 not counted in the total). No exceptions, please. We are a very small farm, and 8 is the largest tour group that can be offered a safe, fun experience.
- 45 minutes with the alpacas, mingling in the pens and feeding carrots that we provide! After the tour, learn more in our farm shop and browse the super-soft and warm alpaca products!
Prices as follows:
1-4 person tour = $30 total
5 person tour = $35 total
6 person tour = $40total
7 person tour = $45 total
8 person tour = $50 total
- Payment made day of tour with cash or credit card.
NOTE: Due to COVID, masks are optional outside, but required in our shop (usually visited at the end of the tour).
We are unable to offer both private tours and public tours on the same day. We just do not have enough staff or alpacas to do so. Also, we cannot accommodate drop-ins. Thank you for understanding.
Already booked a tour?
Here is some information you might find helpful:
- There is a parking area with "Alpaca Lovers' Parking" signs at the end of our driveway. There is also a sign which says "closed" during private tour days. That sign is not for those who have tours scheduled - it's to keep others from interrupting your tour.
- You are welcome to arrive early, but please remain in your vehicle until you are greeted. If we are able to begin your tour early, we will, but most of the time we need to follow our schedule.
- If it looks like rain for your tour, feel free to give us a call to discuss our rainy day tour scenario (the alpacas are "divas," and won't come out in the rain, so we sometimes need to cancel due to rain).
- If you are coming after a rainy day/evening, please wear appropriate shoes/boots.