During this challenging time dealing with COVID, unfortunately, we are not able to welcome unscheduled visitors on Saturdays (or Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in July) as usual. We are currently scheduling groups for 30 minutes fence lines tours via the calendar link below. The modified Saturday tours:
- Booking is for one group of 6 or fewer (no exceptions, please)
- There will be two groups on the farm at the same time, but each will have their own tour guide and must stay separate from one another.
- There is no fee for Public Day tours, but we will have our donation box on the fence - not required, but greatly appreciated. :)
- On Saturdays, groups will be able to feed the alpacas at the fence line with carrots we provide.
- On Thursdays and Fridays (July only), groups will be able to mingle with some of the alpacas inside the pens. No feeding, but lots of photo ops! :)
- Masks are required for anyone 2 years or older.
- You will be also be required to wash your hands at our hand-washing station prior to meeting the alpacas.
- If you feel unwell or have recently come in contact with someone who tested positive, please do not book a tour, or cancel if already booked.
- The shop will be open for 4-6 people at a time.
It's very easy to select a time to visit on Saturday (or Thursdays and Fridays in July only). You need to only enter your name, email, and group size, limit of 6 (skip the login). Due to COVID regulations, we are currently offering booking for just one week at a time, but that may change in the future. The public booking calendar is activated each Saturday evening prior to the week you wish to book.
If no slots appear on the day you wish to book, it is filled. We do not run a cancellation list for Public Tour Days, so keep checking to see if a slot opens up. :) Please limit your visits to one per family/group per week. Thanks!
(Saturdays all summer and Thursdays and Fridays as well in July).