During this challenging time dealing with COVID, unfortunately, we are not able to welcome unscheduled visitors on Saturdays as usual. We are currently scheduling groups for 30 minutes fence line tours via the calendar link below. Saturday Public Tours:
- Booking is for one group of 6 or fewer (no exceptions, please)
- There will be two groups on the farm at the same time, but each will have their own tour guide and must stay separate from one another.
- There is no fee for Public Day tours, but we will have our donation box on the fence - not required, but greatly appreciated. :)
- Groups will be able to feed the alpacas at the fence line with carrots we provide.
- Masks are required for anyone 2 years or older.
- You will be also be required to wash your hands at our hand-washing station prior to meeting the alpacas.
- If you feel unwell or have recently come in contact with someone who tested positive, please do not book a tour, or cancel if already booked.
- The shop will be open for 4-6 people at a time.
It's very easy to select a time to visit on Saturday. You need to only enter your name, cell phone number, and group size, limit of 6 (skip the login). We allow booking for Public Tours only one week in advance. The public booking calendar is activated each Saturday evening at 8PM prior to the week you wish to book.
If no slots appear on the day you wish to book, it is filled. We do not run a cancellation list for Public Tour Days, so keep checking to see if a slot opens up. :) Please limit your visits to one per family/group per week. Thanks!