We are unable to offer both private tours and public tours on the same day. We just do not have enough staff or alpacas to do so. Thank you for understanding.
Saturday Public Tours:
Dec. 5th, 12th and 19th will be Holiday PhotoShoots - see below for information about this special event. We will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 26th and also each Saturday for January and February.
December Holiday PhotoShoots (Scheduled)
- No Drop-In's
- Booking is for one group of 6 or fewer (no exceptions, please)
- There will be two groups on the farm at the same time, but each will have their own tour guide and must stay separate from one another.
- There is no fee for the PhotoShoot tours, but we will have our donation box on the fence - not required, but greatly appreciate - it supports the alpacas :)
- Groups will be able to mingle with the alpacas inside the decorated pens (no feeding, but lots of photo ops!)
- Properly-fitting masks are required for anyone 2 years or older, even during photos.
- You will be also be required to wash your hands at our hand-washing station prior to meeting the alpacas.
- If you feel unwell or have recently come in contact with someone who tested positive, please do not book a tour, or cancel if already booked.
- The shop will be open for 4-6 people at a time.
It's very easy to select a time to visit on Saturday. You need to only enter your name, cell phone number, and group size, limit of 6 (skip the login). We allow booking for Public Tours only one week in advance. The public booking calendar is activated each Saturday evening at 8PM prior to the week you wish to book.
If no slots appear on the day you wish to book, it is filled. We do not run a cancellation list for Public Tour Days, so keep checking to see if a slot opens up. :) Please limit your visits to one per family/group per week. Thanks!
Book A Saturday Public Tour Here (*Dec. 5th, 12th, and 19th will be PhotoShoot Saturdays).
IMPORTANT: Due to rain, the Photoshoot for Dec. 5th has been CANCELLED.