Public Tours are offered on Saturdays only, however, the farm will be closed each Saturday for January and February.
Booking calendar will be available below at 8PM on Saturday, one-week in advance.
Note: We are unable to offer private tours on Saturdays.
- No drop-in's
- Booking is for one group of 6 or fewer (no exceptions, please)
- Tours are 30 minutes with 15 minutes in the shop at the end.
- There will be two groups on the farm at the same time, but each will have their own tour guide and must stay separate from one another.
- There is no fee for Saturday Public Tours, but we will have our donation box on the fence - not required, but greatly appreciated - it supports the alpacas. :)
- Groups will be able to feed the alpacas at the fence line with carrots we provide.
- Masks are optional outside, but required in the shop.
- You will be asked to wash your hands at our hand-washing station prior to feeding the alpacas if you have recently used hand sanitizer.
- If you feel unwell or have recently come in contact with someone who tested positive, please do not book a tour, or cancel if already booked.
- There is an outside portable potty available.
- The shop will be open after your tour for 4-6 people at a time (wearing masks).
To select a Saturday Public Tour, enter your name, cell phone number, and group size (limit of 6, no exceptions pls). Please limit your visits to one per family/group per week.
We allow booking for Public Tours only
one week in advance.
The booking calendar is activated each Saturday evening at 8PM prior to the week you wish to book. If you want the best chance to get a tour, you should set an alarm on your phone to book on that Saturday night! We are just a husband/wife team with a friend helping to make 21 tours possible, and we often fill within 1-2 days, or even quicker on busy weekends!
If no slots appear on the day you wish to book, it is filled. We do not run a cancellation list for Public Tours, but you can keep checking back for cancellations (they do happen, often 1-2 slots later in the week).